Guest Author - Vannie Ryanes
1 1/2 cup diced lamb or diced chicken breast
1 cup sweet peas (large rather than petite/small peas)
2 tbspn green curry paste*
2 cups coconut milk*
2 tblspn grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil)
2 green chilies, diced*
2 tblspn fish sauce*
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan or wok.
2. Add green curry paste and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Toss in lamb or chicken and fish sauce. Stir fry until done.
3. Slowly add coconut milk**, stir and heat to boiling. Lower heat.
4. Add green chilies and sweet peas and cook for 5 minutes more with lid.
5. Spoon over hot cooked rice.
Cool down with milk, beer or fruit nectar.
* These products are available in some super markets in the ethnic food section or Asian markets. You may be able to buy Roti bread also. Roti is perfect for this meal.
** Make your own coconut milk. See Related Articles to your right for recipe.