Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
April Newsletter Ideas
Looking for ideas for your April newsletter or ezine? Stuck staring at a blank computer screen? Need help with writer’s block? Or Just looking to add something different? Well you’ve come to the right place.
April is filled with themes, holidays, special days and observances that are acknowledged and celebrated. the month contains a list of monthly themes, special events and public awareness campaigns during which communities are urged to get involved and show their support. What better way to show your support than by including your audience in the things that interest you. Or you can try something new and different to see how they respond.
To help you get started with brainstorming new and creative ideas here is a list of April themes, special days and holidays to consider and research.
Month Long Observances
* Keep America Beautiful
* Sexual Assault Awareness Month
* National Stress Awareness Month
* National Garden Month - National Lawn and Garden Month
* Poetry Month
* National Pecan Month
Week Long Observances
* National Library Week, Read a road map, Testicular Cancer Week - 1st week
* Garden Week - 2nd week
* Organize your files week and Medical Labs week - 3rd week
* Administrative Assistants and National Karaoke Week - 4th week
* April Fool’s Day
* World Health Day - April 7th
* National Siblings and Golfer’s Day - April 10th
* Ex Spouse Day and International Moment of Laughter Day - April 14th
* Tax Due and Titanic Remembrance Day - April 15th
* National Liberian Day - April 16th
* Newspaper Columnists and International Juggler’s Day - (applies to multi tasking office workers) - April 18
* Volunteer Recognition Day - April 20
* Executive Admin’s Day (Secretary’s Day) - April 26th
These are just a few suggestions. Make sure to check in with your own community, town, state and region. They too will have special days and holidays that are observed that you may not be aware of. Also, consider or check out any religious holidays or spring holy days that either you or your readers may observe during the month of April.
There are a few humorous ideas to look into if your want something fun and up beat for your readers. If your newsletter or ezine is heavily weighted with the seriousness of the content, then maybe creating a lighter mood maybe just what your readers are waiting for. Here are some lesser known observances on the April Calendar.
Lesser Know Observances
* International Fun at Work Day-April 1st
* National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day - April 2nd
* No Housework Day - April 7th
* Name Yourself Day - April 9th
* Look up at the Sky Day - April 14th
* National Cheese Ball and Blah, Blah, Blah Day - April 17th
* National High Five Day - April 21st
* National Honesty and Hairstyle Appreciation Day - April 30
Be sure to choose topics and observances that relate to you and your audience. Or choose ideas that inform, entertain or inspire them. Depending on how much room you have to work with in your ezine or newsletter, you will choose how you will present the chosen idea to your audience. You can do a full article, a filler or just a simple quote. Just make sure that however you choose it will be in tact with your newsletter’s or ezine’s content and theme.
Offering your wisdom and expertise on a chosen topic idea will greatly influence your readers. It will also increase their desire to spread the news of your newsletter to their friends, family and co-workers. The result being; you will see an increase in your newsletter's or ezine's exposure and popularity by a growing list of subscribers as your readers pass it on.
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2018 by Grace D. Dooley. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Grace D. Dooley. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Grace D. Dooley for details.
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.