I've been a vegetarian for almost 30 years most of which has been spent as a vegan. [Not in the traditional 'no leather sense', but from the no animal products in my diet - with the exception of honey, sense.] That being said, I've suggested to a number of clients vegetarian and vegan lifestyle modifications, to help their bodies regain balance from the health challenges their current regimens were unable to correct.
It's been a great journey and I've seen a lot of miraculous transformations with quick health turn-arounds. Now it's time to address the vegetarian lifestyle in a very down-to-earth fashion. In this series I'm going to explain all the nooks and crannies, as I've seen and/or experienced them, of vegetarianism; along with unique ways of approaching this lifestyle.
You'll get information like:
- Types of vegetarians
- Techniques to seamlessly transition to a vegetarian lifestyle
- Pros and cons of the vegetarian lifestyle and what to look out for
- Recipe conversions - How to take a meat-based recipe and transform it into a vegetarian one
- Holiday survival guides
- Fiber, its importance and how to get it into your diet while still enjoying your food
- How to pick your produce
- How to create your menu
- Vegetarian products and how to use them
I'm going to have a lot of fun with this series and I think you will too. By the time we come to its end you should have, at the very least:
- Great information on the principles of vegetarianism
- How to incorporate them in part or in whole into your lifestyle
- How to make a slew of recipes from look, feel and your desired end objective, with or without a recipe
- The ability to source pretty much any information you want on this lifestyle to help you make the most informed choices
- Want to know the difference between when and why you'd use kelp, dulse or hijiki?
- Want to know how to make a completely non-dairy, vegan dessert that actually tastes good and fattening, but is totally healthy. [I'm serious; these vegetarian desserts alone are worth subscribing!]
- Want to know how to make tofu into something other than mock scrambled eggs, or scrambled 'something else'?
This is the right series for you!