Spiced Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies Recipe
These brownies are extremely moist, and they keep in a covered container for several days. However, the Official Hancock Tasters and some friends finished them off in less than a day; yours will probably disappear quickly, too. If you're planning on hosting a Halloween BOO-ffet, these make a great addition, and you can bake these brownies ahead; they freeze beautifully.
5 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
1 teaspoon English mixed spice, or pumpkin pie spice
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" x 13" glass baking dish with Baker's Joy or non-stick spray with dusting of a little flour.
- Mix the Brownie mix, pumpkin, eggs, and mixed spice; spread in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Let sit five minutes; spread the chocolate evenly over the surface of the brownies.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles evenly over the chocolate.
- Let the brownies cool thoroughly before cutting into 32 squares.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 68
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 3% Carb. 57%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 99 mg
Total Carbohydrate 24 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 59% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.