Strawberry Crepe Cake Recipe
Even though there are three components – crepes, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream – they are all quick to make, and the final assembly takes about 10 minutes. If it's more convenient, Strawberry Crepe Cake can be made a day ahead, which is just enough time for the flavors to blend.
1 package Raspberry Flavored Junket Danish Dessert
1 1/4 cups water
4 cups sliced strawberries
3 cups heavy cream
3/4 cup powdered sugar
12 8" crepes
Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- Mix the Danish Dessert and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave 2 minutes; whisk together and microwave an additional 2 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth and microwave until boiling; stir in the sliced strawberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set.
- Meanwhile whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Assembly: Place a crepe on a serving platter; spread with whipped cream and top with a portion of the strawberry mixture.
- Repeat, using all of the crepes, strawberry mixture, and whipped cream.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries before cutting into wedges to serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 200
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 67% Protein 2% Carb. 31%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 22 g
Saturated Fat 14 g
Cholesterol 82 mg
Sodium 23 mg
Total Carbohydrate 24 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 49% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.