Katie Holmes Bob Hairstyle
- Shampoo and condition it with products that are appropriate for your hair texture.
- If your hair is fine and limp, use volumizing or body building products.
- If your hair is curly or tends to have too much body, use products that are labeled smoothing or moisturizing. If your hair has a tendancy to frizz, apply a smoothing serum.
- Blot it with your towel and apply firm hold styling foam. Work the foam into the base of the hair – near the scalp. Don’t worry about applying the foam to the ends. It will be distributed while you are blowing it dry.
- Blow your hair dry creating as much body as possible. Use a large round brush, turning it all under. Allow the fringe to dry naturally or turn it under if you prefer. If your hair is very straight, you may need to use a large curling iron to create the curve and bounce of the style. When you have enough curve in the style, arrange it with your fingers and spray it lightly with flexible hold hair spray.
- Keep the fullness in the front by lifting it with your fingers and spraying the base with firm hold hair spray.
- To wear this style in a flip, start it as above. Use a large round brush to turn the top under. Turn the ends out using the same large round brush.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.