Kari's Quick & Easy Lemon Cookies Recipe
Kari's Quick & Easy Lemon Cookies are perfect for pairing with ice cream, or for taking to potluck dinners or outdoor gatherings. They also go nicely with fresh fruit or puddings. This recipe will be one you make over and over.
1 18.25 ounce lemon cake mix
2/3 cup flour
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 16 oz. can lemon frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the cake mix, flour, eggs, vegetable oil, and sour cream.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets; roll each into a ball and flatten each cookie slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies are set - they should not brown.
- Remove from the oven, let sit about 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling racks.
- When thoroughly cool, frost with the lemon frosting and add sprinkles.
- Let the frosting set before storing in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 76 Calories from Fat 26
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 34% Protein 3% Carb. 63%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 71 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 5 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.