How To Enjoy Fall And Harvest Time
Please find tips on how to enjoy fall and all that it has to offer this time of year. Serve snacks, make a costume, pick apples and see a movie. Try a movie selection that will make family night a frightful evening.
Check out tips for all of your fall enjoyment:
1. See fall through a kaleidoscopes of color. Take a ride through areas of trees as you watch the leaves slowely turn to bright and brilliant orange, red, and gold colors.
2. Share in nature's fun of our farms and mills for picking apples, the perfect pumkin or tasting hot apple cider and donuts.
3. Enjoy family time by hosting a harvest party with great food, fun movies especially the scary ones. Let some of our younger group dress in costume and enjoy the festivities. Always remember to practice safety should you choose to go out.
4. The call of the hunt. From big game to small whether you like hunting or not. There is something for us all, just remember to practice safety.
5. Blaze your own trail with long strolls through trails of stateparks, beaten paths and your local neighborhoods. Take a look at colors that don't come from a paint can.
Fall is a wonderful time of the year when you can snuggle and get cozy by a warm fire. It is also the time of year when you have great opportunities to take in the sites.
Whatever fall has to offer use this time of the year to take advantage of the living in the now. See one season out and welcome another season in. However, I’m not sure we are ready to welcome the part of the season that starts with the letter S. I dare not say it because it might just bring it on sooner than expected.
Nonetheless, use this time as perfect opportunity to sneak some much needed family time in. So, whatever your enjoyment pack up the car, the kids, the dog and spend some time sharing in the beauty of fall and all it has to offer.
Live, Laugh and Love
“Making a difference in the world one person at a time”
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Tuculia Washington. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tuculia Washington. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tuculia Washington for details.