Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chocolate Donut Pudding Recipe
Serve this pudding hot or at room temperature with whipped cream. Chocolate and pumpkin are a great match, so everyone will love it. Nobody will guess that you are simply using up stale donuts. That fact can stay a secret.
24 to 30 stale mini chocolate donuts
2 cups milk
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Spray the inside of a 3-4 quart slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Fill the crock with mini donuts; it's okay to break them up a bit to make them fit.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender and whizz until smooth; pour over the donuts.
- Use a spoon to press the donuts down so that they absorb the pumpkin mixture. This is easier if the donuts are partially broken up.
- Cover the slow cooker, set to high, and let cook 1 hour.
- Stir well, turn the slow cooker down to low, and let cook an additional 2-3 hours or until the liquid is set. If there seems to be too much liquid, tilt the lid slightly during the last hour of cooking.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 71
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 42% Protein 9% Carb. 49%
Nutrient Amount per % Daily
Total Fat 8 g 12%
Saturated Fat 5 g 24%
Cholesterol 76 mg 25%
Sodium 99 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 21 g 7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 1%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.