Eggnog Cranberry Bites Recipes
Both eggnog and cranberries are star flavors during the holiday season, and these can be served at Christmas parties right through New Year’s.
1 cup sugar
1 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
1/2 cup softened butter
2 teaspoons rum extract
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups commercial eggnog
2 1/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
2 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
1/2 cup commercial eggnog
1/4 cup softened butter
2 to 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fill 6 mini muffin pans with liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugar, pudding mix, butter, eggs, and extracts.
- Measure the flour, baking powder and salt into a fine strainer over the sugar/butter mixture, and shake through.
- Grate the nutmeg on top and mix well; stir in the cranberries.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls of the batter into the prepared muffin pans.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and puffed.
- Remove from the oven and cool thoroughly.
- Glaze: Whisk together the eggnog, butter, and enough powdered sugar to make a glazing consistency. li> Dip each of the cakes into the glaze and grate a little nutmeg over the tops before they set.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 73 Calories from Fat 23
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 32% Protein 5% Carb. 63%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Sodium 56 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.