20-Minute Wonder Fudge Recipe
These squares of crunchy fudge keep well, and are perfect to add to cookie trays or to include on a dessert buffet table. They’re also great for snacking.
36 1” squares
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup corn syrup
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 cups Special K cereal, or crispy rice cereal or cornflakes
- Spray an 8" x 8" square baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the butter, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and vanilla in a microwaveable container.
- Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth. If the chocolate isn't melted, microwave up to one more minute, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, sift the powdered sugar into a large bowl; stir in the cereal.
- When the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth, stir into the cereal mixture.
- Mix well and spread evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes until the mixture sets.
- Cut into 36 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 55
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 44% Protein 1% Carb. 54%
Nutrient Amount per
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 7 mg
Sodium 44 mg
Total Carbohydrate 17 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.