Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet Cookies Recipe
Makes 24 Small Wedges
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Melt the butter in a 12" cast iron skillet.
- Stir in the peanut butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Stir over the heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are combined.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with the flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt.
- Crack the egg into the middle and mix the egg and flour mixture into the butter mixture (carefully so the egg doesn't cook); stir in half of the chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture down evenly. Bake in a 350º oven for 15 minutes (don't overbake).
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Let sit a minute or two and spread the melted chocolate chips over the top.
- Cut into wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 111
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 46% Protein 5% Carb. 49%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 12 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 19 mg
Sodium 109 mg
Total Carbohydrate 29 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 3%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.