Wix Events App Registration Form
- Click the Manage Event button to open the Event Manager.
- Click the Edit button for our wedding event.
- From the left menu, click Registration Form.
As you can see, by default we already have the title "Yes, I'll Be There", an input box for the guest's name, email and the Submit button. Check out the form preview on the right.
Our first step is to decide if we wish to add more questions to the form. Several preset questions include a request for a phone number, address, date, additional guests and comments. We can also create our own custom question, such as a meal preference.
Let's keep it simple and just add the option for an additional guest.
- Select Additional Guests from the preset list, to add it to our form.
- In the form, we can choose to require the name of the additional guest. Or we can choose the Multiple Guests option to allow more than one additional guests.
- Click the check to add the question to the form.
As you can see, we have a new checkbox and the text "I'm bringing a plus one". If the box is checked, another box appears for the name of the additional guest.
- Finally, we can change the button text or keep the "Submit" text.
Now that we have the RSVP form ready, we can set up the Thank You message.
- Click the Edit button to open the Thank You message form.
Let's keep the title and message text.
- Uncheck the two boxes for the calendar and share event options and click Save to set the form.
But it's a little plain looking at this point. Let's work in the design settings in the next tutorial. We can decide what information should be displayed or turn off the display of some information, such as the event name or description. We might want to do this when we have a limited space on the webpage. We can also set the design settings for the text, button, background and spacing. We will work on the design settings in the next tutorial.
Screenshots used by permission of Wix.com, Inc.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Diane Cipollo. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Diane Cipollo. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Diane Cipollo for details.