Easy Slow Cooker Lemon Pudding Cake Recipe
Lemon is a favorite flavor of almost everyone, and when spring is in the air, it’s a must. If you have a casserole crock (it’s the size and shape of a 9 x 13” baking pan and is perfect for cakes and bar cookies as well as casseroles), it’s the perfect size, otherwise, assemble this luscious dessert in your biggest slow cooker. It will take 10 minutes or less to assemble and 2-3 hours to bake (times will vary depending on your slow cooker). Serve it warm or cold with real whipped cream. Yum!
1 18.25 ounce lemon cake mix
1 3 oz. package lemon gelatin
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup melted butter
1 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
1 21 oz. can lemon pie filling
Sweetened whipped cream
- Spray the crock of a large slow cooker liberally with non-stick spray.
- Mix the cake mix, gelatin, water, lemon juice, melted butter, and eggs until smooth; pour into the prepared crock.
- Cut the cream cheese into chunks and drop them evenly over the batter.
- Spoon dollops of the pie filling over the batter; use a knife to swirl slightly, but don't stir in.
- Cover, set the slow cooker to low, and let cook 2-3 hours or until the top is set.
- Remove the lid and let sit a minute or two to evaporate any moisture.
- Spoon into small bowls and top with sweetened whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 164
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 47% Protein 3% Carb. 49%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Cholesterol 82 mg
Sodium 418 mg
Total Carbohydrate 43 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 23 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.