Everything But the Easter Basket Cookies
10 Dozen Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup shortening
2 cups sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups mini marshmallows, preferably pastel colored
1/4 cup Sprinkles
2 9 oz. packages Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream shortening, sugars, egg, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Measure the flour, salt, and baking soda into a fine strainer set over the butter mixture and shake through.
- Blend well, and with the mixer at low speed, add the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, marshmallows and sprinkles.
- When the ingredients are well-mixed, turn off the mixer and fold in the mini eggs by hand so as not to break them.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls onto parchment or Silpat-lined cookie sheets and bake about 10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit on baking sheets for five minutes to allow the marshmallow to set.
- Remove from baking sheets to cooling racks.
- Once cooled, cover loosely and store up to a week or pack into freezer bags and freeze for a month or so.
Amount Per Cookie
Calories 106 Calories from Fat 50
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 47% Protein 4% Carb. 49%
Nutrient Amount per Cookie
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 12 mg
Sodium 84 mg
Total Carbohydrate 13 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.