Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
Air Fryer Pumpkin Donuts start with a spice cake mix, so it takes almost no time to whip up the batter. The batter is then spooned into a decorating bag or a zip type bag with the corner cut out, and the donuts are piped into the air fryer. If you prefer, you can just pipe a bunch of donut holes. Once baked, the donuts are dipped in butter and cinnamon sugar. When you're craving the flavors of fall, these yummy donuts will definitely satisfy.
1 15.25 ounce Spice Cake Mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 15 oz. can pumpkin, (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix the spice cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and pumpkin until smooth; transfer the mixture to a decorating bag or to a zip-type bag with about 1/2" of the corner cut out.
- Spray the inside of an air fryer liberally with non-stick spray or brush with a little oil.
- Pipe circles into the air fryer to resemble donuts, at least 1/2" thick.
- Spray each donut with non-stick spray or brush with oil.
- Bake in the air fryer four minutes at 370 degrees
- Turn them, spray with non-stick spray, and bake an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Topping: mix the sugar and cinnamon in a large shallow bowl or on a plate.
- Dip the donuts in the butter and then the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on racks to cool - these donuts are better at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 74
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 43% Protein 3% Carb. 54%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 28 mg
Sodium 170 mg
Total Carbohydrate 23 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 17 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.