Instant Pot Japanese Cheesecake Recipe
Incidentally, If any of you would like the handout we used at the class, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to get it out to you. The recipes have been tested numerous times, and my girlfriends and their families loved them. It was a fun afternoon, and we plan to do it again to learn a few more dishes.
4 ounces white chocolate chips, melted
1 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
3 eggs, separated
- Mix the chocolate chips and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the egg yolks and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spray a 6" springform pan with nonstick spray, line it with parchment, and spray the parchment; spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Place a rack (preferably with handles) in an Instant Pot; add 1 cup water. If the rack doesn't have handles, make a sling from aluminum foil. Set the filled pan on the rack.
- Cover the pot, set the valve to sealing, and set the pot to manual for 17 minutes.
- When the cycle has finished, let the pressure release naturally (about 25 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the pot and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Serve cut into wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 152
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 73% Protein 10% Carb. 17%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 17 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Cholesterol 111 mg
Total Carbohydrate 9 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 5 g
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 5%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.