I shouldn't be giving this secret away...Every time I make this salad people rave about it and ask for the recipe. So, my gift to you is this tasty, (almost) work free salad.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 12 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 16 ounce jar marinated mushrooms
- In a colander pour the mushrooms and allow to drain.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and quarter them.
- Add the artichoke hearts to the mushrooms in the colander. Allow to drain for at least 10 minutes.
- In a glass bowl mix the shrimp, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts. Cover and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Just before serving, line a bowl with lettuce leaves.
- Drain the shrimp, mushroom, and artichoke mixture.
- Spoon the shrimp salad into the serving bowl.
- Serve and receive compliments.
Note: Yes, it's really that simple. The marinated mushrooms and artichokes have all the seasonings you need. When we attend potlucks people request that I bring this salad. When you're hosting a party, this is a great make-ahead dish.
Do you like shrimp? Try Shrimp Marinated in Lemon. This recipe is an easy, make-ahead dish! Itīs great as an antipasto or a light dinner.