This dish is a great protein source, is easy to prepare, and is healthy.
- 4 halibut fillets, 6 ounces each
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2 basil leaves
- 2 Tbs bread crumbs
- 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Mince together the oregano, rosemary, parsley, and basil.
- Mix together the olive oil, vinegar, and herb mixture.
- Place the fillets in a shallow baking pan. Pour the olive oil and herbs over the fish.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- In a shallow dish combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Dip each fillet in the breadcrumb-cheese mixture. Coat each side of the fillet.
- Spray a baking pan with the cooking spray.
- Place the fillets on the pan in a single layer. Lightly spray the top of each fillet with cooking spray.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 450F. The fish is ready when flakes easily when pricked with a fork.