This is an extremely easy vegetarian frittata. It makes a marvelous meatless meal.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced or shredded
- 8 eggs
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the potatoes and vegetables; cook 5 minutes or until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl mix together the eggs, milk, and salt with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour the eggs over potato mixture and cover.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until center is set.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and replace the cover.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.