A Mother's Advice To Her Daughter
A MOTHER'S ADVICE TO HER DAUGHTER
- Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
- If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
- Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
- Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
- Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
- Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
- Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
- The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
- If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him check books.
- Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
- Sadly, all men are created equal.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
You Should Also Read:
Mother's Day Poetry
Mother's Day Quotations
Things Mothers Learn
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.