Preparing your Candlemaking Space
If you lack the space and extra equipment needed for making candles, then the kitchen is your logical choice to setup. In your kitchen, you will have the necessary water, heat source and counter space.
1. Cover all counter tops that will be used for measuring and pouring,
using old newspapers or wax paper. This will protect your surfaces and ease
in cleaning up. I also cover my floor with cardboard in case I suffer a
2. Once the work area is prepped, it is now time to gather all of your
candle making supplies. (Wax, additives, dyes and fragrances)
3. Measure all candle making components before starting.
4. Prepare you containers or molds.
5. Thoroughly read your instructions before beginning.
6. Make sure you have a room temperature of approximately 70 degrees to
ensure candles don’t harden too rapidly.
Now it’s time to have some fun, good candle making to you all.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Benito Lugo . All rights reserved.
This content was written by Benito Lugo . If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.