Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
In the third installment of the Spider-Man franchise, the web slinger had to physically and emotionally deal with his foes. The first is Sandman, a shape shifting menace who Peter learns is responsible for his Uncle Ben’s death. There is also his former friend, Harry, who has now turned into his nemesis in the form of the New Goblin. But when a strange, foreign entity attaches itself to Spider-Man, turning his suit black but also changes Peter’s personality, he becomes his own worst enemy. Here are some movie mistakes to look for while watching “Spider-Man 3”.
· Peter visits Aunt May at her apartment. She makes coffee and brings a carton of milk out of the refrigerator and ends up putting it on the counter. But while Peter and Aunt May are talking, a view of the counter shows that the carton isn’t there.
· Just as Eddie Brock runs into Mr. Jameson’s office, Miss Brandt is shown picking up the phone. When it shows her looking through the glass, she’s not holding it. But Miss Brandt is holding the phone again when Peter arrives.
· The two police officers are next to the truck while they look for Sandman. The close-up view of one officer shows the tarp on the truck is securely tied down on different places along the side. But the other officer reaches up a couple moments later , unties only part and pulls the tarp off.
· The bouncer at the jazz club where Mary Jane is working comes to throw Peter out. In the close-up of Peter’s arm, the bouncer grabs the upper right arm. When Peter says “take your hand off of me”, the bouncer grabs the bottom part of his arm with his other hand. It cuts to a close-up of the bouncer and Peter and the bouncer isn’t touching him.
· Spider-Man arrives at the scene to save Mary Jane from the taxi in the web and the crowd turns to cheer him on. When the camera pans through the crowd, there is a fireman on the left side of the screen who picks up the same child twice!
“Spider-Man 3” (2007) stars Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace and Bryce Dallas Howard. It runs 139 minutes and is rated PG-13 for sequences of intense violence.
Get your Spider-Man movies here:
Content copyright © 2013 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.