Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, washed, dried and trimmed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced lengthwise to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon splenda
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
Place the spinach in a large salad bowl; add the strawberries.
In a small bowl, combine the onion, sugar, water, vinegar,
mustard, mint and oil. Whisk until well combined. Drizzle the
dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
| Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2015 by Cindy Kimura. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Cindy Kimura. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cindy Kimura for details.
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.