Ten Commitments For Parents
TEN COMMITMENTS FOR PARENTS
- I will always love and respect my child for who he is and not who I want him to be.
- I will give my child space - to grow, to dream, to succeed, and even, sometimes, to fail.
- I will create a loving home environment and show my child that she is loved, whenever and however and however I can.
- I will, when discipline is necessary, let my child know that I disapprove of what he does, not who he is.
- I will set limits for my child and help her find security in the knowledge of what is expected of her.
- I will make time for my child and cherish our moments together, realizing how important - and fleeting - they are.
- I will not burden my child with emotions and problems he is not equipped to deal with, remembering that I am the parent and he is the child.
- I will encourage my child to experience the world and all its possibilities, guiding her in its ways and taking pains to leave her careful, but not fearful.
- I will take care of myself physically and emotionally so that I can be there for my child when he needs me.
- I will try to be the kind of person I want my child to grow up to be - loving, fair-minded, moral, giving and hopeful.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
KID Friendly Furniture.
The GrowWithMe design of our computer desk and chair allows for adjustment as your child grows (ages 3-10). Parents praise the ergonomic, safe design concept of our desks and chairs.
You Should Also Read:
Poems About Children
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.