TEN COMMITMENTS FOR PARENTS
- I will always love and respect my child for who he is and not who I want him to be.
- I will give my child space - to grow, to dream, to succeed, and even, sometimes, to fail.
- I will create a loving home environment and show my child that she is loved, whenever and however and however I can.
- I will, when discipline is necessary, let my child know that I disapprove of what he does, not who he is.
- I will set limits for my child and help her find security in the knowledge of what is expected of her.
- I will make time for my child and cherish our moments together, realizing how important - and fleeting - they are.
- I will not burden my child with emotions and problems he is not equipped to deal with, remembering that I am the parent and he is the child.
- I will encourage my child to experience the world and all its possibilities, guiding her in its ways and taking pains to leave her careful, but not fearful.
- I will take care of myself physically and emotionally so that I can be there for my child when he needs me.
- I will try to be the kind of person I want my child to grow up to be - loving, fair-minded, moral, giving and hopeful.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
KID Friendly Furniture.
The GrowWithMe design of our computer desk and chair allows for adjustment as your child grows (ages 3-10). Parents praise the ergonomic, safe design concept of our desks and chairs.