Making a Bead Wax Candle
Let's start with the list of supplies:
Bead wax: Use color/colors of your choice. Don't be afraid to mix colors or
or layer colors.
Container: Heat resistant glass. (Seashells, geodes or tins)
Primed wick: pre-tabbed, wire core.
1. Prepare your work space by covering counter area with old newspaper.
2. Cut wick to proper length. (Refer to Wicks in Subject section)
3. Place your wick sticker to the bottom of your wick tab and into bottom
center of your container.
4. Spoon your bead wax into container until you've reached the desired level.
Make sure wick remains centered.
5. Trim top of wick to approximately 1/4".
Place your new candle in a secure area where it won't be tipped over, light and enjoy.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Benito Lugo . All rights reserved.
This content was written by Benito Lugo . If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.