- "It is well, when judging a friend, to remember that he is judging you with the same godlike and superior impartiality."
-- Arnold Bennett
- "People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves."
-- Albert Camus
- "Don't wait for the last judgment; it takes place every day."
-- Albert Camus
- "You are not judged by the heights you have risen, but the depth you have climbed."
-- Frederick Douglass
- "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.""
-- Wayne Dyer
- "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."
-- Albert Einstein
- "Judge a tree by its fruit, not by its leaves."
- "It is the property of fools, to be always judging."
-- Thomas Fuller
- "There is little room left for wisdom when one is full of judgment."
-- Malcolm Hein
- "A mistake in judgment isn't fatal, but too much anxiety about judgment is."
-- Pauline Kael
- "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
-- Mother Teresa
- "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Great Spirit, help me never to judge another until I have walked in his moccasins for two weeks."
-- Sioux Indian Prayer
- "Good judgment comes from experience. And where does experience come from? Experience comes from bad judgment."
-- Mark Twain
- "Our judgments judge us, and nothing reveals us, exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows."
-- Paul Valéry
- "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."
-- François Voltaire
- "No nation is fit to sit in judgment upon any other nation."
-- Woodrow Wilson
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.