Get Glamorous Red Carpet Hair
Starting with the basics, it takes product to build body in your hair.
- Shampoo and condition your hair with volumizing shampoo and conditioner. Rinse very well so there is nothing to weigh down the hair.
- Use firm-hold styling foam or glaze, depending on your hair texture.
- Blow your hair dry for lots of body and fullness.
- Wet set – rollers are set into damp hair and removed when the hair is dry. This gives more curl to hair that does not curl easily and makes it last longer.
- Hot rollers – These are set into dry hair. They give body and soft curl.
- After each set, remove the rollers carefully and loosen the curls with your fingers. If your hair holds the curl well and you want a style of smooth waves, use a hair brush to relax the curl.
Back-combing or teasing:
- Use back-combing for fullness and control in the crown or all over. For tips, click here: Back-combing, Teasing and Ratting
Wavy hair with a curling iron:
If your hair is full enough for you but straight, you can put big waves in with a curling iron.
- Spray large pieces of hair from the root to the ends with a flexible hold hair spray
- Take each section of hair and curl it from about mid-shaft down to the ends.
- Put each piece aside until all of your hair is curled.
- Flip your head upside down and run your fingers through your hair.
- Flip it back up and use your fingers to tame and finish your style.
Ceramic Curling Iron
EBook - Updos for Every Occassion
Updos for parties, proms, weddings or the office. Follow these simple instructions to begin creating them yourself!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
A Season for Glamorous Hair
Glamorous Hair for New Years Eve
How to Work With Your Rollers
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.