Marg Helgenberger - Shoulder Length Fine Hair
The fullness and movement of this fun and youthful style is not only attractive for the young woman but also serves to soften and lift features of a mature face. To make it more fitting for the woman of 40 or 50, try brushing the bangs to the side. This has the effect of opening and lifting the eyes.
- Shampoo and condition with products formulated for your hair texture. If your hair is as fine as Ms. Helgenberger’s, or has a tendency to be limp, use body-building products.
- Apply firm hold styling foam or spray gel from the root to the ends of your hair.
- Blow your hair dry using a large round brush to form the shape and fullness of the style.
- To add the fullness and direction shown in this picture, backcomb the top and crown.
- Finish with flexible hold hair spray.
- You can achieve this stunning light auburn hair color on your medium to light blond hair.
- Lighten strands throughout the style using high-lift tint or lightener to create extra light blond highlights.
- Apply a transparent light auburn hair color glosser such as Redken Shades EQ to all of your hair.
This style shows that fine hair can be very attractive when it is only lightly layered.
- Prepare your hair as in step 1 above.
- Apply styling foam formulated for fine hair from the root area to the ends.
- Blow your hair dry creating soft fullness. This may be accomplished by simply using a vent brush or you may need to use a round brush.
- If the end result is too straight, use an extra large round brush to form a slight curve in the ends.
- Finish the style by spraying it lightly with natural hold hairspray.
The Secrets of Ageless Beauty
The Secrets of Ageless Women Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty. Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty. Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Marg Helgenberger and Sela Ward
Back-combing, Teasing or Ratting
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.