Lindsay Lohan’s long hair is always soft and sexy. It is always stylish whether it is casually pulled back in a barrette or dressed up and curled.
This casual style for long hair is always easy and quick to create. It is most attractive when your hair has a small amount of wave. There is no need to use the flat iron to straighten natural wave because body and movement in hair is very much in style.
- Lindsay’s hair color is natural medium blond that is highlighted with strands of extra light blonde.
Buy From Art.com
- Shampoo and condition your hair with products that are suitable for your hair texture. If you have fine hair, use body building products. If you have curly or frizzy hair, use smoothing products.
- Apply firm hold styling foam or styling glaze to your hair from scalp to ends and comb through.
- Blow your hair dry creating as much fullness as possible. The easiest way to do this is to flip your head upside down and dry it.
- If your hair is straight, prepare your hair with large hot rollers.
- Pre-heat the hot rollers until they are fully heated.
- Taking large sections, use 6 or 8 rollers to set all of your hair.
- Remove the rollers carefully when they are completely cool.
- Brush your hair with a vent brush.
- Brush the top and sides of your hair back to a point high in the crown.
- For fullness, hold this hair and push it forward slightly before securing it with a barrette.
- Using a comb, pull out a few strands around your face for softness.
- Place a small amount of styling crème in the palm of your hands, emulsify it by rubbing your hands together and scrunch it into the ends of your hair to give it texture.
Buy From Art.com
- Notice that the red hair brings out the color or her eyes even more than blonde.
- Change your highlighted blond hair to this beautiful auburn by applying light auburn hair color glosser, such as Redken’s Shades EQ. This is a professional treatment and should be applied by a hairdresser.
- You can achieve this effect at home by using auburn color pigmented shampoo. This can be found at your local salon or variety store.
- For this dressier style, prepare your hair as in steps 1 through 5 above.
- Roll your hair on 8 to 10 large hot rollers large hot rollers.
- Carefully remove the rollers when they are completely cool.
- Comb and style with your fingers.
- Part your hair on the side and sweep a fringe of bangs across your forehead.
- You may need to use back combing for fullness on top.
- Lightly smooth the top with a comb and spray lightly with a flexible hold hair spray.
EBook - Updos for Every Occassion
Updos for parties, proms, weddings or the office. Follow these simple instructions to begin creating them yourself!