Angie Dickinson and Ann-Margret - Two Looks for the Bob Hair Cut
Angie Dickinson has very fine hair that is not very thick. It can look straggly and un-styled very easily. This bob style is a good fit for her hair. It is trimmed into a blunt cut, meaning that all the hair is trimmed to the same level at about chin length. This causes the hair to seem to have more bulk.
- Shampoo your baby fine hair with shampoo formulated for fine hair. It may be gentle shampoo but it will not contain conditioning ingredients that will weigh fine strands down.
- If your hair is chemically treated, condition with a product formulated for fine hair. Your hair will be conditioned, but the product will rinse thoroughly from your hair so as not to add weight.
- Towel dry
- Apply firm hold styling foam from the root area to the ends. Comb through to distribute the product.
- Blow your hair dry using a large round brush.
- Part your hair on the side and if the ends need more curl, use a curling iron that measures about 1 ½ inches.
- Use a little back-combing in the crown for fullness.
- Finish with a flexible hold aerosol hairspray.
Ms Dickinson’s hair color is extra light baby blonde.
- When preparing your hair use the same products, formulated for fine hair, as are mentioned above.
- After applying the firm hold styling foam, blow your hair dry with a medium to small round brush.
- Roll your hair from a low side part toward the other side of your head. Roll the bangs down.
- If your hair needs more curl or body, use a curling iron that measures one inch.
- Comb your hair to the side using your fingers or a pick and spray with a flexile hold hair spray.
- Back-combing can be used to create fullness at the top and crown. Push the sides out from your face with a small amount of back-combing and spray with firm hold hair spray.
- Curve the ends under.
Ann-Margret’s hair color is almost the same as Angie Dickinson’s except that it has the warmer appearance of very light auburn.
LC Legacy Styling Products
Great Hold and Great Conditioning
The Secrets of Ageless Beauty
The Secrets of Ageless Women Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty. Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty. Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
A Brand New Bob Hairstyle
Chin Length Bob and a Variation
One Bob Hairstyle Two Great Looks
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.