Recipe for 15 Minute No-Bake Easter Nests
The total hands-on time for these cute treats is only between 15 and 30 minutes depending how much the kids help; clean-up is fast too.
15 Minute No-Bake Easter Nests
24 Mini Nests
24 mini cake donuts coated with powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, chocolate, or a mixture of all three
2 cups vanilla frosting, canned or homemade
Green paste food coloring
8 ounces Cadbury Mini Eggs, or pastel Peanut M&M's, or Reese's Pieces Pastel Eggs
- Arrange the mini donuts on a large platter.
- Mix the frosting with enough food coloring to resemble the color of grass.
- Using about a tablespoon of frosting for each nest, spread green frosting on the donuts.
- Top each donut with three of the mini eggs in different colors.
- Let sit at room temperature until the frosting is set, then transfer to an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 99 Calories from Fat 40
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 4% Carb. 56%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 62 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.