Here’s some great news . . . the enjoyment of money, abundance and prosperity doesn’t have to be a struggle! Making quality time for discovering and understanding your “financial tolerance” zone is a key component to allowing financial sufficiency into your life.
Let me share what I’ve discovered:
- Negative money habits and financial beliefs place an emotional ceiling on your ability to produce unlimited prosperity, abundance and wealth.
- Making and enjoying money is a positive state of mind. It’s this positive state of mind that unconsciously fosters and nurtures an abundant and prosperous life.
- The attitudes you have about money today, as an adult, began by believing and mirroring what your childhood role models believed about prosperity, abundance and wealth.
- Being paid what your worth means you believe you’re worth being paid.
- How you handle money is a reflection of how you handle yourself.
Over the next weeks I’ll share practical tips for each of these five powerful “aha’s.” Right now though, let me pass along an insight or two for each:
1. Negative money habits limit your ability to make and enjoy money. Here’s a quick way to determine your negative or positive beliefs about money. Read the following statement and become aware of your reaction.
“You have within you today, the ability to become financially self-sufficient for the rest of your life.”
Did you believe what you just read? Was there a feeling of excitement or doubt?
Abundance and prosperity begins by believing, without an ounce of doubt, that you are worthy and deserving of unlimited abundance, money and success!
2. Your mind is so powerful it literally controls your ability to make and enjoy your money and successes.
Take some quiet time and list at least ten beliefs you have about money. Example: Money doesn’t grow on trees. The more money I have, the more I can help others.
When you finish, take an inventory of positive and negative beliefs. Could negative beliefs be affecting your moneymaking abilities?
3. Childhood seems to be a fertile field for sprouting seeds of financial stress and negativity. As an adult you have the choice to create your own beliefs.
Make a list of what you remember hearing during childhood about rich people and wealth. Do you think some of those messages are part of your reality today? Could they be limiting your prosperity thinking?
4. This is a BIG one! Do you feel your abilities are worth millions and millions of dollars? If you could place a monetary value on your moneymaking potential, what would it be? Will that amount allow you to be financially self-sufficient?
What is one thing you can do today to enhance your financial self-esteem?
5. Allowing abundance and prosperity into your life means finding peace, contentment and appreciation for who you are as a whole, well rounded and lovable person. If you’re out of control emotionally, then your financial life will be out of control also.
Keep track of how you’re handling money and what’s going on in your life emotionally. If you’re financially stressed, you’re emotionally stressed. What can you do to create balance in your life? Taking action and being proactive is a positive step toward positive financial self-esteem.
You have the power to create great personal, professional and financial successes in life. Go for it!
Please take a few minutes to visit my website www.SharonMichaels.com for more empowering suggestions, tools and tips and sign up for my free weekly ezine, Unlimited Success for Women.
Listen to Sharon's Radio Show - Women Enjoying Success - on BlogTalk Radio for more personal and professional success strategies - available for your listening 24/7