4-Ingredient Cherry Chocolate Crisp Recipe
The versatile Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix mixed with a little butter and chocolate chips forms the crispy crust over canned cherry pie filling. Nothing could be easier, and few things this easy are this good.
2 21 oz. cans cherry pie filling
1/4 cup butter
2 cups Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour the pie filling into a 9 x 9" glass baking dish.
- Melt the butter and toss it with the Oatmeal Cookie Mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the Oatmeal topping evenly on the cherry filling.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 205
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 3% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 23 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 16 mg
Sodium 168 mg
Total Carbohydrate 74 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 5%
You Should Also Read:
Recipes using Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.