Think you don’t have time to make candy for Christmas? You’ll be surprised how quick and easy this Christmas Rocky Road Pizza is to make. With only six ingredients, no cooking on the stove, and minimal chopping, you can complete this scrumptious candy in 15-20 minutes. The microwave makes quick work of melting the chocolate.
Since the only cooking is done in the microwave, this is a great recipe to make with the kids. In fact, older kids can even make it by themselves. It’s a great treat to take to a Christmas party, too.
If you want to make this into squares to wrap and give as gifts, it can be made in a 7” x 11” dish or a 9” x 11” rectangular pan.
Christmas Rocky Road Pizza
About 24 Servings
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups white baking chips, divided
2 cups salted peanuts
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup green candied cherries, halved
1/3 cup red candied cherries, halved
- Butter a 12" pizza pan.
- Mix the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the white baking chips in a large microwaveable glass container.
- Microwave 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir until the mixture is melted.
- If, after stirring, it isn't completely melted, microwave in 30 minute intervals, stirring well after each, until melted.
- Stir in the peanuts and marshmallows; mix well.
- Spread evenly onto the prepared pizza pan.
- Place the white baking chips in a microwaveable container; microwave 30 seconds and stir well.
- If the chips are not melted, microwave 15 more seconds, then stir.
- Using a fork, drizzle the white chocolate over the surface of the pizza.
- Press the red and green cherry halves over all. Let set, then cut into wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 293 Calories from Fat 133
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 45% Protein 6% Carb. 49%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 15 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 64 mg
Total Carbohydrate 36 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 5%