Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour and baking soda - stir well. Place flour mixture in a clean mason jar. Pack down tight so everything will fit in the jar. (Use a spoon or a mallet.) Add white sugar and pack down, then add brown sugar and pack down. Finally, add chocolate chips.
- Put the lid on the jar and tie a ribbon around the lid. You can add a personalized label, if you wish. As an added touch, tie a wooden spoon to the lid with a piece of ribbon.
Print out the following instructions on a gift card and tape the card to the jar:
- Whip 1 cup of butter until light and fluffy. Add 2 eggs and 1 tsp. vanilla and beat until mixed.
- Stir in the ingredients from this jar until well combined.
- Drop 1 tbsps of dough on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F
You Should Also Read:
Cookies & Brownies in a Jar
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Susan . All rights reserved.
This content was written by Susan . If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Allyson Elizabeth D´Angelo for details.