Michelle Branch – Steal Her Look
- Turn Up the Volume- Wash and condition hair with new and improved ThermaSilk Volume Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner. The new formulas provide moisture without weighing hair down to achieve ultimate body and bounce.
- Spritz a Bit - Section off damp hair and spray each section with ThermaSilk Volume & Shine Tonic, focusing application on the roots. This dual-layered, heat-activated spray works with heat styling tools to provide bouncy, shiny looking hair.
- Lock and Roll - Use a large, round brush when blow drying, lifting hair upwards to create a pumped up look. Finish with ThermaSilk Flexible Hold Hairspray, which will help hold your style all day without feeling sticky or stiff.
- For Waves that Wow - Start with ThermaSilk Volume Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Heat Things Up - Blow hair dry. Apply ThermaSilk Flexible Hold hairspray on hair before curling. It dries quickly allowing for easy heat styling, helping to achieve a flawless look.
- Spiral for Style - Twist varying 1-inch sections of hair around a 1-¾ inch curling iron. For down-to- earth curls that look heavenly sent, release hair from curling iron and stretch curls as they cool. The heat from the curling irons will activate the conditioners in the ThermaSilk products to give hair a soft, shiny look. Naturally wavy- or curly-haired girls need less heat from the curling iron, while those with straight hair may require more heat and time for each curl.
- The Finishing Touch - Polish off the look with ThermaSilk Ultra Hold hairspray to protect hair from wind and humidity and to keep locks vibrant and fresh. The silk protein formula gives hair maximum hold with a natural feeling - never too sticky or wet.
Find out how to get Michelle's rockin' curls on Page Two.
The Spirit Room
|Get Michelle's CDs|
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Michelle Branch - Steal Her Look
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.