Reduce Stress Instantly
by Lisa Shea
These instant, use-immediately tips will help you reduce stress and regain calm.
There are countless books out there on how to handle stress over the long term. You set up a daily meditation practice to help your brain learn how to focus. You do yoga each day to reduce the aches and pains that plague you. You create a bedtime routine including a cool, dark room which helps promote ample sleep.
However, what if your stress related situation is happening RIGHT NOW?!?!
What if you are:
* Filling in the application for a job you really want to get
* Sitting in a chair preparing for your in-person job interview
* Waiting at a dentist office for your root canal or drilling procedure
* Just about to head out on your first date with someone
* Preparing to give someone bad news
* Anticipating a rough talk with a boss, teacher, family member, or friend
When you’re up against the wall like this, you don’t have time to develop a new yoga practice or to head off to a retreat in the mountains for a week! You need help RIGHT NOW to get you through the upcoming crisis.
That is what this book is all about. We are here to help you with proven tips to reduce your stress right now, so you can think more clearly, act with more thought, and achieve the result you’re hoping for.
Price: $0 US
This ebook is available in PDF format.
Do you have questions about Ebooks? Read our Ebook FAQ!
Want to Buy?
You must be a BellaOnline Member to buy a book. This gives you the ability to re-download books.
You are not currently logged in. Please Log In or Register
Category List |
Free Ebooks |
Free Mused Literary Magazine |
Top Sellers |