You Should Also Read:The Home Cooking Recipe Index and Site MapThe Home Cooking Cookbook CornerMore Appetizer RecipesEditor's Picks ArticlesTop Ten ArticlesPrevious FeaturesSite Map
Layered Taco Dip Recipe
| Layered Taco Dip |
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans, regular or fat-free
- 1 pkg.(4 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup green chilies - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives - finely chopped
- 1 small onion - fineley chopped
- 2 tomatoes - medium size, chopped
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado - medium size, mashed (optional)
In a mixing bowl, combine the taco seasoning mix with the refried beans. Mix together well. Spread the bean mixture in the bottom of a 9" glass pie plate or a similar shallow dish. Layer the other ingredients, in the order listed in this recipe, on top of the bean mixture. Microwave on full power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Serve warm with corn chips or tortilla chips.
|Nonstick 3-in-1 Multi-Cooker|
Keep your taco dip warm for you party in this 3-in-1 Multi-Cooker. By Sanyo, it works as a slow cooker, a steaming tray, and a non-stick grill or griddle. Features include an 80 sq. inch round grilling area, a 4.5-qt non-stick pot for family-size cooking, and an adjustable temperature control with a keep-warm setting.
Content copyright © 2021 by Sandy Moyer. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Sandy Moyer. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact
Allyson Elizabeth D´Angelo