Fettuccine al Limone Recipe
This is an incredible dish with the taste of fresh lemons and cream.
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 3 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Boil the water for the pasta.
- Put butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a skillet over a medium-high heat. After the butter has melted, let the mixture bubble for 30 seconds. Do not let the butter brown.
- Pour in the cream. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until the sauce is reduced by half.
- Remove from the heat.
- After the pasta is cooked, drain and pour into the skillet. Return the skillet to a medium heat and toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Add the grated cheese and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Note:For a special touch add cooked shrimp or lobster to the sauce. Serve with a green salad and a white Italian wine.
You Should Also Read:
Creamy Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
Rigatoni With Sausage and Tomato Cream Sauce
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.