What better punch recipe can you serve for Valentine's Day, a bridal shower, or a wedding than Loving Cup wine punch?
- 1 bottle red Burgundy wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec
- 2 litres club soda
- 1 Tbs corn syrup
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 bunch red grapes
- At least one day before you make the punch, wash the grapes and remove from the stem.
- Place the grapes in a resealable freezer bag and place in the freezer.
- In a punch bowl mix together all the ingredients except the club soda. Stir well.
- Add 1 cup ice cubes or an ice ring to the punch bowl.
- Add the club soda, frozen grapes, and strawberries.
- Serve in punch cups or wine glasses.
Bella Wine Recommends
Ice Sculpture: Heart
A quick and easy way to turn any table into a showpiece! Simply fill the mold with water and freeze for 24 hours. Cut open the single use mold with a utility knife to unveil the beautiful sculpture you've created.