Simple Garlic Bread Recipe
This garlic bread is quick and easy to make.
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 long loaf Italian bread, cut lengthwise
- Score the bread in serving sizes, but don't cut all the way through the bread.
- In a bowl, mix the butter and garlic together.
- Spread the butter on the bread.
- On a baking sheet, bake the at 375F for 8-10 minutes, on the top rack of the oven.
- Broil the bread for 1-2 minutes to brown.
You Should Also Read:
Aglio e Olio - Garlic & Olive Oil - Recipe
Microwave Garlic Soup Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.