This classic recipe is the perfect use for left over turkey.
1 pound spaghetti, cooked al dente
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Dice the onion into small pieces.
- In a large skillet heat 2 Tbs of the chicken broth over medium heat.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, thyme, salt, and pepper cooking for about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir until smooth.
- Add the turkey and stir well.
- A 1/2 cup at a time add the milk and remaining chicken broth to the skillet and stir until each addition is fully incorporated into the mushroom-turkey mixture.
- Continue to cook for 1 minute, or unil the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat and add the white wine.
- Place the spaghetti in a bowl and pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Sprinkle the parsley and Parmesan cheese over the pasta and toss well.
- Serve immediately.