Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
This classic recipe is the perfect use for left over turkey.
1 pound spaghetti, cooked al dente
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Dice the onion into small pieces.
- In a large skillet heat 2 Tbs of the chicken broth over medium heat.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, thyme, salt, and pepper cooking for about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir until smooth.
- Add the turkey and stir well.
- A 1/2 cup at a time add the milk and remaining chicken broth to the skillet and stir until each addition is fully incorporated into the mushroom-turkey mixture.
- Continue to cook for 1 minute, or unil the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat and add the white wine.
- Place the spaghetti in a bowl and pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Sprinkle the parsley and Parmesan cheese over the pasta and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
You Should Also Read:
Chicken Cacciatore With Pasta Recipe
Penne with Turkey and Tomatoes Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.