Fruit and Granola Parfaits are one of the most delicious things to make with granola. Once you have the Homemade Fruit and Nut Granola prepared (and it’s quick and easy) the following recipe takes only minutes to assemble.
These parfaits can be assembled several hours ahead, and are great for breakfast, brunch, or even a light dessert. They are pretty enough for guests, and take advantage of seasonal fresh berries. While I usually make individual parfaits, this is a beautiful brunch buffet item when made in a large trifle bowl.
Fruit and Granola Parfaits
2 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt, or substitute lemon yogurt
1 1/2 cups sour cream
4 cups Homemade Fruit and Nut Granola
4 cups mixed berries
Additional Homemade Fruit and Nut Granola, for garnish
Fresh berries, for garnish
Mint leaves, for garnish
- Mix the yogurt and sour cream; set aside.
- Pour 2 tablespoons homemade fruit and nut granola into the bottom of eight parfait glasses.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of the berries, then 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture.
- Repeat 3 more times in each of the parfait glasses, ending with the yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with a little granola, then a fresh berry and a mint leaf.
- These parfaits can be assembled up to 4 hours ahead.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 246
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 48% Protein 10% Carb. 42%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 27 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 21 mg
Sodium 72 mg
Total Carbohydrate 54 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 13 g
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 111% Calcium 0% Iron 17%