Is there anyone out there who doesn’t love the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter? 15-Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a great way to savor these two flavors without having to spend more than 15 minutes in the kitchen. The five ingredients - honey, butter, chocolate, vanilla, and peanut butter - are simple, and most likely already on hand in the pantry. They are melted together quickly in the microwave (although they can be heated in a double boiler; it will take longer, but the results will be the same). The only thing that takes any time is chilling, and the chilling time can be shortened by placing the pan in the freezer.
This scrumptious fudge can be made ahead and frozen for months, or refrigerated for weeks. It will be popular on the annual Halloween BOO-ffet table, or it will be a great addition to those holiday treat trays. No one will guess how quick and easy this fudge is to make. In fact, it’s easy enough for the older kids (who have experience with a microwave) to make by themselves. There is no need for a candy thermometer and no danger of sugar crystals; the only danger is over-indulging since the flavor and creaminess of the fudge is definitely addictive.
64 1” pieces
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup butter
1 cup highest quality semisweet chocolate chips (preferably not Nestles)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Spray an 8 x 8" square pan with non-stick spray.
- Line the bottom with parchment or waxed paper.
- Place the honey, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes or until the butter is melted and the mixture is hot.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla and whisk in the peanut butter until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan, smooth the top, and place in the refrigerator.
- When cool, cut into 64 pieces (approximately 1" squares).
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 56 Calories from Fat 33
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 59% Protein 8% Carb. 33%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 2 mg
Sodium 8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%