Life as a Dancer and Spiritual Teacher
by Susan Helene Kramer
For the first time I am sharing details of my life as a dancer and later as a spiritual teacher.
An in-depth story that happens to be true - the real-life events that led me to pursue my dream in my youth of being a ballet dancer, and later at age thirty embark on a spiritual quest. Illustrated with photos including Jacob's Pillow. 9,200 words.
autobiography Susan Kramer, dancer, spiritual teacher, Ted Shawn, Jacob's Pillow, Jacob's Pillow dancer, Carol Lynn, Margaret Craske, Myra Kinch, Ann Hutchinson, Nel Roos, Carola Goya, Mateo, Ximenez and Vargas, Peabody Institute, Baltimore Civic Opera Company, Annapolis Civic Ballet, yoga, meditation, Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS,
2. Childhood; Adulthood
3. Dancing; Teaching; Research
II. Turning Points
1. Gifted with an Ecumenical Outlook
2. A Spiritual Cure for Loneliness
3. Be Still and Know Yourself
4. Thirtieth Birthday Transformation
5. Expanding into the Golden Light of Soul
6. St. Francis to the Rescue
7. Blessed Mother's Message at Woodland Altar
8. Uncovering a Spiritual Mission
9. Lessons in Charity I Learned from My Dad
10. Christmas Miracle - Stranded at High Tide
11. Washed Over by a Wall of Water
12. A Dark Night of the Soul - Facing Retirement
Price: $1.99 US
This ebook is available in both PDF and EPUB format.
Do you have questions about Ebooks? Read our Ebook FAQ!
Want to Buy?
You must be a BellaOnline Member to buy a book. This gives you the ability to re-download books.
You are not currently logged in. Please Log In or Register
Category List |
Free Ebooks |
Free Mused Literary Magazine |
Top Sellers |