by Rae Schwarz
Many people decide get their nose pierced and then have a lot of questions afterwards. Educate yourself before you get pierced and have a better experience. Learn why piercing guns are bad and get tips for getting rid of keloids.
Nose piercing has been practiced by many cultures both ancient and modern. Learning about this popular body piercing before you get pierced often makes for a more enjoyable and succesful piercing experience.
The History of Nose Piercing
- From Biblical references to the modern age.
Types of Nose Piercings & Jewelry
- Nostril, septum and earl piercings, with pics. Studs, barbells and nostril screw options discussed for daily wear.
- A basic overview of what happens when you actually get your piercing.
- Why NOT to use piercing guns for noses or any piercing.
Healing - What To Expect
- Information to help with the care of a new piercing.
- Keloids - What they are, how they happen and suggestions for how to shrink them.
Aftercare & Changing Jewelry
- Having a healthy piercing over the long-term and more info on changing jewelry.
- How to wear a nostril screw.
Questions & Answers
- Suggestions and replies to some of the most frequently asked nose piercing questions.
Book prints as seventeen 8.5”x11” pages, including eight full-color images of nose piercings, and various jewelry and retainers. This is the fifth edition of this volume, and as with past issues, expanded edits will be available automatically in the future.
Price: $4.95 US
This ebook is available in PDF format.
Do you have questions about Ebooks? Read our Ebook FAQ!
Want to Buy?
You must be a BellaOnline Member to buy a book. This gives you the ability to re-download books.
You are not currently logged in. Please Log In or Register
Category List |
Free Ebooks |
Free Mused Literary Magazine |
Top Sellers |