by Rae Schwarz
The basics of the ancient body art of henna, also called mehandi. Includes design samples, a basic recipe and supplemental ingredients, plus tips for application and how to have long-lasting designs.
This straightforward booklet can have you doing your own henna skin designs at home in 24 hours! Easy-to-follow recipe and application instructions put beautiful skin art literally at your fingertips!
About Body Painting
- Options and suggestions for skin decoration.
- Basic overview of the history of Mehandi.
- A basic recipe for henna paste, plus a lemon-sugar glaze to increase color and life span of the design.
- Some basic tricks and tips for application and long-wearing designs.
Warnings & Health Risks
- Although rare, some people do have adverse reactions from henna. What to know and watch out for when choosing a henna artist.
Booklet prints as eight 8.5”x11” pages and includes 2 b&w illustrations and 4 full-color images. This is the second edition of this volume, and as with past issues, expanded edits will be available automatically in the future.
Price: $2.45 US
This ebook is available in PDF format.
Do you have questions about Ebooks? Read our Ebook FAQ!
Want to Buy?
You must be a BellaOnline Member to buy a book. This gives you the ability to re-download books.
You are not currently logged in. Please Log In or Register
Category List |
Free Ebooks |
Free Mused Literary Magazine |
Top Sellers |