Meditation in Motion for Children
by Susan Helene Kramer
Free PDF ebook about how to teach children several moving meditations, particularly for stress relief. Each meditation is illustrated. 14 pages.
- Meditative Movement for Children of all Ages
- How to Teach Children Walking Meditation
- Walking Meditation for Problem Solving
- Walking Meditation to Learn to Concentrate
- Circle Dancing - Meditation and Prayer in Motion
- Anneke and Hans Learn About Dance Meditation
Meditative Movement for Children of all Ages:
Meditation and meditative movement can be for toddlers, preschoolers, school age kids - everyone!
What is important is that the practices - poses, breathing and meditation - are adapted to suit the age and abilities of participants. Naturally babies cannot assume a posture or follow directions on how to breathe or put this leg here, and look in that direction there, while breathing in.
Price: $0 US
This ebook is available in PDF format.
Do you have questions about Ebooks? Read our Ebook FAQ!
Want to Buy?
You must be a BellaOnline Member to buy a book. This gives you the ability to re-download books.
You are not currently logged in. Please Log In or Register
Category List |
Free Ebooks |
Free Mused Literary Magazine |
Top Sellers |