Italian Garlic Bread Recipe
I am a great fan of Garlic Bread!! It can be the perfect snack and goes well with just about any Italian meal. It´s so easy to prepare, too!
Garlic bread can be the perfect snack and goes well with just about any Italian meal. It's so easy to prepare, too!
- 1 large loaf Italian bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3/4 tsp marjoram
- Mince the garlic, then mix it well with the olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, parsley, thyme, and marjoram.
- Slice open the bread and first brush the inside with the garlic and olive oil mixture.
- Sprinkle on the herbs and cheese.
- Lay on on a cookie sheet, with the cheese and herb side facing up.
- Toast under a low broiler for 5-10 minutes, depending upon your oven.
Note: You may want to score slices with a bread knife before cooking. This makes serving the bread easier.
The bread subject listing has several variations on garlic bread.
You Should Also Read:
Simple Garlic Bread Recipe
Parmesan Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.